Sunday, April 5, 2009

BLOG ON THE GO

lam writing this While on way to COCHIN from DELHI.from the day I hear d that Johnny depp was abt to do Shantaram,I could not Wait to get hands on the book,till Somedays the passion held and I forgot the book once i was baCK to 'yIndia.
Todaywhen I casually strolled out of office for my regular Cup of tea l found the DC book fair at the door step of Bhavani building,I Caught a glance at Wilbur Smith and my thoughts went back to the fateful evening Where I bought his book "a time to die " ,the book still pleads me to read and I want to put that down as quickly as i can,one page makes my Stomach churn and by the time I drag myself to the end of second page I am already sleeping.its a classic throw back to my College days when browsing through a Couple of pages of my "yellow pad " was enough to provide a drugged sleep of 18 hours.I simply Walked along this time happy to be a Coward.today was the day when my mind was on nothing and that actually ends up being quite heavy on my pocket.
the odds were Stacked against me on this day.I have got the Salary, moreover, I was looking at 16 hours of travel and mr smith has already terrified me to taKe him along with me.Strangely I was patient today ,the one trait that normally deserts me when I've got money in the pocket.So,I moved along and thats When greg caught my attention.Shantaram is Sitting neXt to me ,he Cant wait to Continue his Story ;got to go ,Seems to be a nIce guy so far

No comments: