Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hunger

Look at me I am here
Summer's Gone Winter is here

Look at me I am here
Heat is gone , but the hunger stays

Lots of things you have to throw
Not one that makes me full

Look at me I am here
Summer's gone , Winter is here

Seasons change , your fashions change
But my rags are still on

People stop , throw a glance
Faces turn, not my choice , are my looks

Winter is gone , so is the year
Destiny's child , hunger still here

Lots of love in the world to share
All I need is a soul to care

Blood in veins , mine to sell
Don't look for me , I don't need the care

Winter's gone so has the hunger
Donno if I can still see the summer

Don't look for me I am gone
Bones still fear , for there may be hunger

1 comment:

Pavan J said...

" Lots of love in the world to share
All I need is a soul to care "

I loved this line when I read it...