Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do I tell you

What do you tell a person who is hurting to tell you a thing that's
going to hurt you? What do you tell a person who knows that to back
off and cut out is the best way out,but still is optimistic and
searching for a way to make it work, well finally what the hell is
wrong with me that i am thinking that way too.
Well when the world was born, it was probably about food that men
thought about, when we got smarter things got complicated, I love
simple things in life and like to keep my life simple, but somehow as
simple as the word simple seems to be ,acheiving it looks to be a
complicated thing.
Well committments aren't necessarily that strong when the
alternative path is easy to take, well its simple right ? makes life
much more easier,but was that the simplicity I was after.
More I think about it more complex patterns start to appear,the
easy alternative chosen is not always simple alternative, its again
influenced by complex logic, so is it logic what elavated human race
from the need seeker to luxury monger?
Back on to what can we tell the person who is already hurting , do
you share the hurt which is never going to reduce like in the simple
world that exists in the fantasies. Well how far can you push a person
who has his/her back to wall? I am searching for this answer for the
past week. What do I say to that face in mirror ?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Sundar M R
Picture abhi baaki he mere dost......

No comments: