Monday, August 24, 2009

My Dream

I wake up ,its morning again ,or why would there be sunlight in my window ,wait , oh my eyes are wide open ,but my brain isn’t ,was it the drink I had yesterday night, yesterday ? What day is it today, no it was not yesterday, it was the day before, and does it really matter? What is that smell, it feels like a lily in a pond of litter, it is not supposed to be here, now where is the smell coming from? Why is my head spinning and why do I not recognize my own room? Questions lot more questions, I have to have that coffee, but aren’t my legs bound and my mouth gagged, where am I, was this question I was supposed to ask first?
It doesn’t feel good, it never does when one doesn’t wake up in the same bed he has slept, am I moving? Or is it that I am imagining this in my head , and what is this place, now the same smell again ,only I feel it a little more strong, is that thing coming closer to me , or is it just playing with me ?.I calm down take a deep breath, I feel like I am being pulled down a labyrinth with end nowhere in sight, it is a maze and I can’t get out, I gasp for breath , there is something behind me ,its growing by the minute ,I keep running , I am losing my strength , I know I am going to faint ,it doesn’t make any sense to me ,I should be in bed ,I am supposed to be sleeping, I can still remember the flight journey ,I can remember the sea beneath ,I can remember the landing ,but after that it goes blank ,I cannot remember who I am, I cannot understand why I am running and I cannot understand who is that behind me ,I smell it again the same smell , like a lily in the pond of litter ,a faint smell but I know she is here, I reach out for her, all I catch is thin air ,I cry out for her ,all I hear is my own voice. The thing chasing me is now on me, I look at it in the eye, I don’t understand what I see, it’s me a younger me, staring in to my face, the thing smiles, I shudder and faint , a hand I know very well shakes me up ,I open my eyes , there is light in the window, I know it is sunlight ,I have seen it before , I will see it again….

2 comments:

Pavan J said...

Not knowing these days that you have a blog... will go through each one and leave my comment...

Pavan J said...

wake up dude :)