Saturday, October 7, 2006

It's been two years

I still remember the day i wrote the entrance for infy selections.I walked in ,unshaved in to the christ college campus ,i was astonished to find people round me trying to break that jinx ravi narula,sankuntale devi had created for them in the books they were carrying.
I still remember the tension in my friend's face when we realised that i forgot my photographs which were nithing but essential and how we manged to get them in time.
I still remember the one hour where people were just like zombies scribbling something seriously and in between racking their minds.After my exam i was confident i would clear it quite comfortably.
I still remember that evening when the sorrow of sachin getting out cheaply to zoysa overshaded the hapiness of my selection.

I still remember the day i walked in to that campus at bangalore which lead my life to two other cities Hyderabad and trivandrum the latter where i am still sitting writing this blog.....

It is unbeleivable for me still.The two years of job life was really rocking and to do what you love(travelling in my case) is really very good.
Infosys provided me that oppurtunity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! that's a nice one...
And am sure u must have had an impact of somebody's life if not on humanity... ;-)

Pavan J said...

I remember that day Sundar... I was also around with you..