Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Random Musings

Yesterday night sowed a small thought in my mind
I was going through this book 'The rise and Fall of Third Reich' and watching the movie 'Saving Private Ryan ' at a single time.Finally i donno when i dozed off with the book still in my hands.
There was a quote from the author in the book saying 'If hitler's father was not legalized and his surname changed to hilter .Hitler would have been Schicklgruber and that according to author would have made life difficult for hilter
In another work by some one i read that Hitler's mother was planning to abort the boy and changed her decision at the final moment.
These things collated together i had a strange feeling knowing that such a small thought and decision in life of an individual could change the "FATE OF HUMANITY"

Looking back at things in my life i wonder how many people's life i would have changed in course of my 23 years journey on this planet.How many of other people have paved me a way knowingly or unknowingly.
The single thought in context of the book brought shivers in my spine.....
May be one good decision of ours in the course of our life is a death blow to others in the their course of life
this is where my mind fails to connect to the complex network we the dwellers of the planet are interweaved in
as an after thought may be the time i spent in writing this post has saved me from meeting a fatal accident/a girl who would have come in to my life if I had not sat and done this

Who knows ......Who knows indeed......

Confusing isn't it

No comments: