Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mera Dil kaa Traffic Phir Se Rukh Gayaa Maamu


          When was the last time, my heart skipped a beat when I saw a girl. Well I do not remember I had far too many a crush. But when was it I felt that I wanted to see her face again and again be it night or day. I cannot recollect
          My latest crush happened 2 months ago. I saw this girl, her name was Sarah Jane. For me present crush is always better than the past (not that I have any active relationships), this case was again no exception. She was as usual the most beautiful girl in this world and then I could not sleep for days. When ever she was around no other guy in the room could sit with me to watch TV. Wondering why they could not watch TV, because my Sarah is a V channel VJ and I watch her programs repetitively.
          Past week I have filled my bedroom with what ever posters of her I found on the internet. I have always believed internet delivers to you and whenever it does, it does so in tons but what I got was only 4 different stills of her.
Now again for the nth time in life my favorites things have changed.

The girl I like: Sarah
The channel I like most: V Channel
The program I like: Who cares until she is on the screen.


          Heard that V TV is conducting auditions to recruit new VJ’s got to test my luck .Plenty on my plate before I do that got to become a dude .Friends keep watching may be who knows I may co-anchor her in some V-channel program nay….I may co-star her in a Bollywood movie; common don’t they say think big, it may well be Hollywood movie .When that happens I do not have to go around racking my brain to name the movie .I have already worked out that.

“Sundar and Jane” (Does it ring a bell, if it does well I did not mean that)

          As the lead character in some movie says ….”Mera Dil kaa Traffic Phir se rukh gayaa maamu …” (aur is baar ladki ka naam Sarah hain .Kya pata jab aap ee blog pad rahe ho ladki kaa naam kuch aur bhi ho saktaaa hain)

No comments: